Meeting rooms available call 01902 790212 for more information
Why Our Pub is Great
If you want to go out for food in Gailey, we’d love to welcome you to The Spread Eagle. Come for a quick drink and you’ll end up staying for lunch, bar snacks, or dinner. It’s easy to lose track of time when you’re relaxing on our patio, which has powerful heaters for winter and umbrellas to shade you from the sun. Add a huge pub garden and children’s play area, and you’ve got the perfect family-friendly pub.
Everyone has different tastes. That’s why our menu has dishes for people who like to try something new, and those who love their meat and two veg. We cater for everyone. Grandad will love the traditional pub classics and Grandma will be impressed with the roast potatoes and homemade Yorkshire puddings served every day from our carvery. Got a couple of picky teenagers to please? We do pub classics with a contemporary twist.
The kids could spend a whole afternoon running around our play area. It’s got everything: slides, scramble nets, bridges, towers, and much more. Set within our lush beer garden, it’s perfect for little adventurers.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.